In this article we collect all the posters of the Fertility Day Campaign I and II.
Fertility Day Campaign I
The fist Fertility day campaing consisted out of 9 different posters. Underneath the collage, the reader can find each message translated, starting with the poster in the upper left corner with the woman holding an hourglass
- Beauty doesn’t fade. Fertility does upon the image of the woman holding an hourglass.
- Fertility is a common good upon the image of a tap dropping few drops of water.
- Postponing pregnancy leads to have an only child. Always if you will be able to have one upon the image of a child finger pointed at his back by allegedly his own shadow.
- Young parents. The best way to be creative upon the image of four feet and the smiley emoticon upon the feet.
- The constitution safeguards the conscientious and responsible procreation upon the image of toddler’s shoes wrapped in a tricoloured ribbon.
- Don’t let sperm go up in smoke upon a hand holding a bendcigarette.
- Prepare a cradle for the future upon the image of a belly-button surrounded by two hands.
- Hurry up! Don’t wait for the stork upon the image of a stork.
- Men’s fertility is weaker than what it seems upon the image of an open banana peel thrown on the ground of a dirty street pavement,
Fertility Day Campaign II
Translation: Good habits to promote. Bad people to stay away from